1-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a highly unusual and interesting Ametrine and Diamond Pendant. This item is Artisan made back in the 1980s and really makes a statement!! This pendant has a high gloss gold finish, it is deep and it is studded with diamonds throughout. The Ametrine has a carved design on the back that comes through in the front as a geometric design… really amazing!! A beautiful and unique pendant that is easily worn for any occasion. Wonderfully unique!
The chain is not included in this purchase. This listing is strictly a purchase for the pendant only.
• Size of the pendant is 41.6mm in length (at its longest point, includes the bail) by 24.5mm in width (at its widest point)
• There are one bail that can be opened for easy assembly to a chain and it has a snap lock closure
• All Diamonds are genuine, natural stones; this piece consists of 10 diamonds throughout; some are bezel set and some are prong set
• Weight of this pendant it 14 grams
• Condition is Excellent; estimated age is Circa 1980s; Estate Piece; Artisan Made
• There are no hallmarks on this item; this item has been professionally tested by a certified gemologist; this is an Artisan Made piece – possibly one of a kind
**All Fine Jewelry in my shop is inspected by a Master Jeweler just prior to shipping. Any issues that may be found will be fixed / corrected immediately at no charge to you!
EXTRA SAVINGS!!! Live Promotion going on NOW!! If you purchase more than one item at the same time from my shop, please use Coupon Code “EXTRA10” to receive an additional $10.00 off your purchase(s). This Coupon Code will only work if you have more than one item in your cart from my shop and you purchase them at the same time. Thank You and Enjoy!!
• Etsy Site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• Alternate Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
1-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.