1-2 business days
Up for your consideration is a gorgeous pair of Cobalt Blue Guilloche Opera Glasses with Hand Painted Yellow Flowers with Green Leaves. These opera glasses are stunning and in wonderful condition. They are a petite pair of Opera Glasses and only measure 1.5 inches when they are contracted to their lowest level. The width is approximately 3.5 inches wide.
The optics are great and you can clearly see through them. These opera glasses do not articulate at all and are stationary, so you are not able to adjust them as far as width. They are what they are as far as width between each lens goes. You are, however, able to expand and contract them and in doing so, it can be adjusted to your specific vision.
Tops of the opera glass is Mother of Pearl. The metal is a gold brass and is in very nice shape. No dings, dents or scratches. The guilloche center section is also in perfect condition with no cracks or chips evident. There is a mother of pearl wheel in the center of the glasses and you can move clock wise and counter clock wise to expand or contract the glasses. There is also a little hook on one side where a gold chain that be added for ease of use.
• Size of the Opera Glasses is 3.5 inches wide by 1.5 inches long when contracted and 2 inches when expanded
• Condition is Excellent – Near Perfect
• Hallmarks are “LEMAIRE” and “PARIS” and “FAB” and what appears to be images of shields
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
1-2 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.