1-4 business days
This is a gorgeous White Gold Genuine Ruby and Diamond Bridal Ring set. The Engagement Ring is done in 18K White Gold and the Wedding Band is done in 14K White Gold. Both rings have that beautiful Art Deco old world flair and the two ring together are just stunning!!
• Size of the rings are a 6.5 – resizable – Sizing is FREE; please select your ring size from the drop down menu. Thank you!
• Weight: 4.6 grams for both rings
• The Engagement Ring has a 5mm round Solitaire Ruby Gem (.65 of a Carat). This is a genuine Ruby. Height of the mounting is 8mm and has a 6 prong setting. This ring is 18K White Gold and it has a beautiful etched design that runs down both sides of the band.
• The Wedding band measures 1.8mm at the base of the ring and 4.2mm at the top. It has 3 round genuine rubies and 2 small diamonds nestled between the ruby gems. All stones are prong set. This ring is done in 14K White Gold and it has a beautiful Art Deco design that is able to be seen on both sides of the ring.
• Condition is Excellent – no issues with either ring. Rings will buffed, cleaned and polished just prior to shipping
• Hallmarks are:
o Engagement Ring: “an illegible word” and “18K” – almost completely worn off
o Wedding Band: “14K” and “DO” in a Circle and “Thailand”
LINK to Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
EXTRA SAVINGS!!! Live Promotion going on NOW!! If you purchase more than one item at the same time from my shop, please use Coupon Code “EXTRA10” to receive an additional $10.00 off your purchase(s). This Coupon Code will only work if you have more than one item in your cart from my shop and you purchase them at the same time. Thank You and Enjoy!!
• Etsy Site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• Pattern Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
1-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.