2-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a beautiful pair of sterling silver, rhodium plated marcasite rose / flower/ floral screw-back earrings put out by the IDEAL MFG. CO., from Providence, RI. This company uses the brand name of “THEDA” on this line of jewelry. The Ideal MFG. Company was founded in May of 1921. This line of jewelry was named after the silent movie star, Theda Bara.
These earrings are Screw Back Earrings that has a beautiful and detailed Rose on each earring that is encrusted with Marcasite throughout the rose and the leaves. These earrings provide a beautiful presentation when worn and are really a perfect size for the earlobe.
• Size of the earrings are 17.9mm long by 12.4mm wide
• Weight of the earrings is 4.8 grams for the set (2.4 grams each)
• Condition is Excellent – Earrings have been professionally cleaned and polished; Earrings are in “Like New” Condition
• Hallmarks are “STERLING” found on the back of a leaf and “THEDA” found on the round screw that secures the earrings
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.