1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a beautiful Lavender Pink Button Moon Glow Jewelry set that consists of a Choker Style Necklace and Clip On Earrings. The color varies depending on the lighting from lavender to pink. Bezel set Rhinestones are scattered throughout the necklace and accents the earrings as well. This is a great set from Circa 1950s!
• Length of the necklace is 15.5 inches in total
• Size of the Earrings is 7/8 of an inch
• Earrings are Clip On Earrings
• Necklace has a Shepard’s Hook Closure; the hook can be latched anywhere within the chain’s links
• Material is a pearlized Lucite with gold plated metal
• Condition is Excellent – no issues, very clean
• Estimated Age is Circa 1950s
• Hallmark is “A.D. LISNER & CO.” ESTABLISHED IN NEW YORK CITY, IN 1904
PRODUCED JEWELRY FOR OTHER COMPANIES UNTIL 1940's AND BECAME RECOGNIZED FOR QUALITY AT AFFORDABLE PRICES. SELWYN YOUNG WAS A HEAD DESIGNER WHO USED FINE AUSTRIAN CRYSTALS IN HIS DESIGNS. HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER. LISNER WAS PURCHASED BY RICHELIEU IN 1965
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.