1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
For your consideration today, we have this very rare and beautifully made women’s Italian and Swiss Pocket Watch from Circa 1970s. This small pocket watch has a beautiful white face with roman numerals and black hands. The time is able to be seen very clearly. There is a gold ring and then a blue enamel ring that goes around the watch face. Very pretty and very nicely done. On the back side of the watch is a gorgeous floral enamel hand painted design done on a small round porcelain center. Around the center floral motif is a nice gold etched ring and a blue enamel ring, so very pretty! At the top of the winder is a wonderful blue sapphire cabochon to finish off this very pretty and special pendant pocket watch.
• Size of the watch measures 1.5 inches (37mm) in length, including the loop and 1 inch (25mm) in width; weight is 14.3 grams
• Length of the chain is 20 inches – this chain is gold plated and has been added to the watch so that it can be worn immediately after receiving it
• Watch is in good running order and is keeping good time
• Crystal is Glass
• This watch has been serviced earlier and it has a very tight closure – please bring this to your favorite watch maker if you want to have it serviced in the future, it needs to be opened carefully
• Hallmarks are found on the inside of the watch that does have the 14K Gold Mark as well as the Serial Number of “AS 1977-2”; 1977 is the year of manufacture; this watch is a 17 jewel watch with a Swiss Movement and is indicated on the inside of the watch and on the face of the watch; Outside of the watch was made in Italy
• Name of the watch is “AIRBLOK” with a picture of a jet in the logo, which is actually an unknown brand to my watch maker or me. It is possible that this watch was made for the Airline people such as stewardesses or pilots during that era, however this is just a hunch on our part.
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.