1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a stunningly gorgeous blue Sapphire and Diamond Bridal Ring Set where the Engagement Ring is from the 1940s and the Wedding Band is Circa 1960s. Together they complement each other beautifully. Both rings are made of yellow gold for the bands and white gold for the mounting / setting. They style of each band is very close to a perfect match. Both rings are just beautifully and when worn together, they present extremely well!
The Engagement Ring has a .50 Carat Dark Blue Sapphire set in a White Gold scalloped illusion mounting and on the shoulders is some very lovely art deco design work also done in white gold. This is a beautiful solitaire ring that has truly withstood the test of time! So very beautiful and feminine!
• Size of the ring is 6.75 –Resizable - please select your desired ring size from the drop down menu. Sizing for this ring is FREE! Thank you!
• Weight of the ring is 3.4 grams
• Height of the mounting is 6.8mm
• Width of the setting is 7.3mm up at the top
• Width of the band is 1.5mm at the base and 3.8mm up at the shoulders
• Gem information: This gem measures 4.1mm in diameter, which is approximately .50 of a carat. The color of this sapphire is a dark blue. This is a genuine sapphire mined from the earth.
• Condition is Excellent – no known issues; Estimated age is Circa 1940s
• Hallmarks are “14K” and “W” in a circle
This is a beautiful wedding band with a diamond ribbon motif that is done across the setting. There are three medium color genuine round sapphires that are nestled into the diamond ribbon that has the impression that it wraps around the top of the ring. The mounting on this ring is done in white gold as well. There are 4 genuine round diamonds and 3 blue sapphires in an alternating pattern. The 4 diamonds are placed one in each ribbon motif. So very pretty.
• Size of the ring is 7.5 - Resizable - please select your desired ring size from the drop down menu. Sizing for this ring is FREE! Thank you!
• Weight of the ring is 2.1 grams
• Height of the mounting is 3.0mm
• Width of the band is 2.0mm at the base of the band and 4.0mm up at the top
• Gem Information: The sapphires are a medium to dark blue and they are round 2.5mm gems. There are three of them. (TCW: .075). The sapphires are genuine sapphires mined from the earth. There are 4 genuine diamonds that measure either 2.0mm to 2.5mm… they are a little tough to measure. (TCW: .08 to .10). The diamonds are also genuine single cut round diamonds that are also mined from the earth.
• Condition is Excellent: no known issues; estimated age is Circa 1960s
• Hallmark is “14K”
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.