2-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Cleopatra Snake Jewelry, Snake Ring & Earrings, Oxidized Gold Tone Set, Snake Ring, Snake Earrings, Vintage Set, Ring Size 6
This is a beautifully made and detailed Gold Snake Ring and matching Snake Earrings. This set is gold plated with black oxidized design work and red and black crystals accenting the eyes and tops of the snakes head. A really fun jewelry accessory that is sure to be a conversation starter!!
The ring is a gold plated ring that has 5 coils in all. It also has a black oxidized diamond shaped design that runs throughout the entire snake. Its eyes are black onyx crystals and it has a red ruby crystal at the top of its head. The earrings match exactly but in a smaller version.
These earrings are drop dangle earrings and they also have a nice red ruby bead at the end of each earring. These earrings are made for pierced ears and have a lever back closure in the back. Very nicely made and is sure to last.
• Size of the ring is a 6 – (not resizable)
• Length of the earrings are 1 and ¾ of an inch from top to bottom
• Weight of the ring is 8.7 grams
• Weight of the earrings is 7.6 grams (3.2 grams each)
• Condition is Excellent – this is a pre-owned set; estimated age is circa 1980s
• Hallmark of “CA” is found on each piece – Carolina Amato out of NYC, NY – best known for their gloves and accessories; business was started is the 1970’s
DON’T FORGET! If this is an item you really love, then make me an offer! If I can accept your offer, I surely will!! Otherwise, I have no problem negotiating!! Thank you!
• Etsy Site: https://carolsvintagejewelry.etsy.com
• Pattern Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
2-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $20.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $20.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.
If you chose to return an item, please reach out to me so that I know that the item is being returned and I can be sure to look for it in my future mail. Most items will be refunded fully. The EXCEPTION is if you have a ring resized. Unfortunately, I am forced to minus the cost of the ring sizing from the total amount that it was purchased for. Sizing costs can range from $25 to $50 dollars dependent on the ring size difference and whether the base metal of the ring is silver or gold. The most common cost to me is $35.00 for most rings. The remainder of the amount of the item will be refunded to you just as soon as I receive the item back.