1-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Bridal Ring Set, 14K Yellow Gold 1.10 CTW Diamond Rings, Engagement Ring & Wedding Band, Twisted Prong Mounting, Size 6, FREE SIZING!!
This is a gorgeous and elegant vintage bridal ring set that is done in 14K Yellow Gold. This ring set intertwines together to act as one ring. It shares a twisted prong setting. I think that this ring is just the most romantic ring set that I think I’ve ever seen. I think it is highly unique and oh so very beautiful!
The two rings are interconnected. That is to say, they do separate, so that the Engagement Ring can be worn alone until that memorable wedding day. But it is like a magic trick to get them back together; don’t get frustrated; they do pop back together beautifully! It is just a little tricky the first couple of times when they are taken apart and put back together.
The Engagement Ring has a Twisted Prong Mounting that is Cathedral Height. From the sides of the mounting you are able to see the diamond that looks to be suspended in mid-air… just an amazing design! Down each band are additional round cut diamonds that are channel set. Each ring has an additional 8 round cut diamonds (4 on each shoulder of each band) for a total of 16 diamonds. Each channel set diamond measures approximately 1.5mm in diameter. The total carat weight of the channel set diamonds is approximately .48 of a Carat. The center diamond measures 5.4mm in diameter for an approximate carat weight of .62pts or 5/8 of a Carat. Total Carat Weight for this ring set is 1.1 Carats.
• Size of the ring is a size 6 – resizable – sizing for this ring is FREE; simply select your desired ring size from the drop down menu. Thank You!
• Weight of the ring is 5.8 grams
• Height of the mounting is 8.3mm
• Width of the bands together is 3.6mm at the base and 6.6mm up at the shoulders
• Diamond Quality is “SI2”
• Condition is Excellent – this is a pre-owned set and it comes from a NH Estate; estimated age is Circa 1970s
• Hallmarks are “14K” found in 3 different places and “LGL” for the maker’s mark; LEER GEMS out of NYC
• Etsy Site: https://carolsvintagejewelry.etsy.com
• Pattern Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
1-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $20.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $20.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.
If you chose to return an item, please reach out to me so that I know that the item is being returned and I can be sure to look for it in my future mail. Most items will be refunded fully. The EXCEPTION is if you have a ring resized. Unfortunately, I am forced to minus the cost of the ring sizing from the total amount that it was purchased for. Sizing costs can range from $25 to $50 dollars dependent on the ring size difference and whether the base metal of the ring is silver or gold. The most common cost to me is $35.00 for most rings. The remainder of the amount of the item will be refunded to you just as soon as I receive the item back.