2-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a gorgeous Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Ring. The Tourmaline is also known as a Rubellite Tourmaline because it is very close to the color of a ruby. This ring is a band style ring with a straight across setting where there are four 1.5 genuine diamonds on each side of an oval cut pink tourmaline that is set into the mounting sideways. All gems are prong set and the entire ring is 18K yellow gold. This ring also has a very nice Art Deco Style mounting that can be seen if you look directly at it straight on. I’ve made every effort to present different views of this ring. This ring provides a beautiful presentation when wearing and it is classically unique!
• Size of the ring is 7.75 (resizable - sizing for this ring is FREE, if you need the ring resized, please select your desired size from the drop down menu. Thank You!
• Weight of the ring is 2.78 grams
• Width of the band is 2.0mm at the base of the ring and 3.7mm up at the shoulders
• Height of the setting is 3.9mm
• Size of the Tourmaline is 6mm by 4mm = .50 carat
• Size of each genuine Diamond is 1.5mm = .12 carat
• Condition is Excellent – this is a pre-owned estate piece
• Hallmarks are “750” which is the European mark for 18K gold – origin of this ring is more than likely France or somewhere in Europe
Occasion Suggestions: Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary Ring, Alternative Wedding Band, Promise Ring
EXTRA SAVINGS!!! Live Promotion going on NOW!! If you purchase more than one item at the same time from my shop, please use Coupon Code “EXTRA10” to receive an additional $10.00 off your purchase(s). This Coupon Code will only work if you have more than one item in your cart from my shop and you purchase them at the same time. Thank You and Enjoy!!
• Etsy Site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• Pattern Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.