2-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Nolan Miller Glamour Collection Rhinestone Silver Tone Ladies Wrist Watch – Art Deco Style – Elegant and Sophisticated – 1980s Jewelry – Vintage Wrist Watch (NOS)
Elegant and Sophisticated Nolan Miller Wrist Watch - 1980s Jewelry - Art Deco Inspired – New Old Stock - Collectible!
Introducing the Nolan Miller Glamour Collection Rhinestone Silver tone Ladies Wrist Watch, a stunning timepiece that beautifully combines Art Deco style with elegance and sophistication. This vintage wrist watch from the 1980s is a true gem from the past, showcasing intricate detailing and radiant rhinestones that add a touch of glamour to your wrist. Crafted with precision and care, this watch exudes a timeless appeal that effortlessly elevates any ensemble. With its sleek silver tone finishing, it complements a range of outfits, making it perfect for both daily wear and special occasions. Embrace the allure of the bygone era and make a statement with this vintage beauty.
• Length of the watch is 7.5 inches – links can be removed by your favorite jeweler to provide a perfect fit!
• Width of the watch is 19mm *at its widest point
• A new battery has been professionally installed
• Weight of the watch is 32.3 grams
• Condition is Excellent – no known issues – Estate Piece – Item has never been worn – New Old Stock (NOS)
• Hallmarks of “NOLAN MILLER” is found on the watch and the watch case – Original Case and instructions will be provided as well
• Etsy Site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• Pattern Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
2-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $20.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $20.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.
If you chose to return an item, please reach out to me so that I know that the item is being returned and I can be sure to look for it in my future mail. Most items will be refunded fully. The EXCEPTION is if you have a ring resized. Unfortunately, I am forced to minus the cost of the ring sizing from the total amount that it was purchased for. Sizing costs can range from $25 to $50 dollars dependent on the ring size difference and whether the base metal of the ring is silver or gold. The most common cost to me is $35.00 for most rings. The remainder of the amount of the item will be refunded to you just as soon as I receive the item back.