1-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Reserved for Melanie – 10K 1.25 Carat Oval Cut Aquamarine Gemstone Ring with Two Round Cut Spinel Stones Flanking the Center Stone, Size 7.5, FREE SIZING!!
This is a very pretty antique Art Deco era ornate 10K. Yellow Gold Aquamarine and White Spinel gemstone ring. This lovely ring is 3/8” wide and weighs 2.2 grams. It features an 8mm by 6.5mm (1.25 Carats) Oval Cut faceted aquamarine gemstone with two 2mm faceted White spinel gemstones set on either shoulder. The setting is a lovely shade of yellow gold with a delicate design. The Aquamarine is a beautifully faceted, clean water blue Aquamarine. It is in very good antique condition with no damage. The stone is very clean with no visible nicks or scratches. This ring is not signed, but it has been professionally tested as 10 Kt. gold and the aquamarine has been verified by a certified gemologist.
• Size of this ring is currently 7.5 – resizable – If you need a different ring size, please select your desired ring size from the drop-down menu. Thank you!
• Aquamarine has great color and it is a water blue; Size is 8mm by 6.5mm = 1.25 Carats (unusual size in today’s standards)
• The 2 gemstones that flank the Aquamarine Gemstone test out as Round Cut Spinel Gemstons (2mm in size each)
• Mounting is an Art Deco Design with white gold caviar beading enhancing the design at the shoulders
• Weight of the ring is 2.2 grams
• Condition is Excellent – no known issues; **Please note: This ring will be buffed, cleaned and polished just prior to shipping, it will be in “Like New” Condition when received
• There are no hallmarks on this ring, but testing does confirm at least 10K Yellow Gold
EXTRA SAVINGS!!! Live Promotion going on NOW!! If you purchase more than one item at the same time from my shop, you can get 10% off your purchase(s) by entering Coupon Code “EXTRA10” at Checkout. Thank You and Enjoy!!
• Etsy Site: https://carolsvintagejewelry.etsy.com
• Pattern Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
1-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $20.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $20.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.
If you chose to return an item, please reach out to me so that I know that the item is being returned and I can be sure to look for it in my future mail. Most items will be refunded fully. The EXCEPTION is if you have a ring resized. Unfortunately, I am forced to minus the cost of the ring sizing from the total amount that it was purchased for. Sizing costs can range from $25 to $50 dollars dependent on the ring size difference and whether the base metal of the ring is silver or gold. The most common cost to me is $35.00 for most rings. The remainder of the amount of the item will be refunded to you just as soon as I receive the item back.