2-4 business days
Vintage Kashmir Rectangular Trinket Box with Autumn Leaves that have Gold Gild and a Black Lacquer Inside, Made in India, Circa 1970’s.
This is a beautiful Trinket Box that is made of a lacquered Papier-Mache. This box has red, orange, green and gold leaves in a collage type design. This box was made in Kashmir, India and it is marked on the bottom of the box. It has an unhinged lid and the lid fits nicely to the bottom of the box. A great box to have as a dresser or bureau accent. Great for a trinket box that will hold your daily go-to jewelry!
• Size of the box is 4 inches in length by 3.5 inches in width
• Height is 1.75 inches
• Condition is Excellent – No cracks or chips or discoloration of any kind
• Hallmark is found on the bottom of the trinket box
EXTRA SAVINGS!!! Live Promotion going on NOW!! If you purchase more than one item at the same time from my shop, you can get 10% off your purchase(s) by entering Coupon Code “EXTRA10” at Checkout. Thank You and Enjoy!!
• Etsy Site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• Pattern Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $20.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $20.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.
If you chose to return an item, please reach out to me so that I know that the item is being returned and I can be sure to look for it in my future mail. Most items will be refunded fully. The EXCEPTION is if you have a ring resized. Unfortunately, I am forced to minus the cost of the ring sizing from the total amount that it was purchased for. Sizing costs can range from $25 to $50 dollars dependent on the ring size difference and whether the base metal of the ring is silver or gold. The most common cost to me is $35.00 for most rings. The remainder of the amount of the item will be refunded to you just as soon as I receive the item back.