2-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a beautiful 3 Ring Bridal Set. The Ring Set consists of a Blue Sapphire and Diamond ring with a Victorian style mounting, an engraved thin wedding band and a lovely Blue Sapphire and Diamond Anniversary Band. Wear them together or separate, this set is versatile and is sure to make you smile!! And you always have that “Something Blue” to take you everywhere!
• Size of both rings is 5 – Resizable – Sizing is Free – please select your desired ring size from the drop down menu. Thank You!
• Weight of the ring set is 3.9 grams
• Height of the Engagement Ring mounting is 4.9mm, perfect for everyday wear
• Gem Information: All Sapphires and Diamonds are genuine gemstones; the Engagement Sapphire measures 5.1mm, which totals a light ½ of a Carat; the diamonds measure 2.6mm each; the Anniversary band has 4 round sapphire and 3 diamonds with an alternating pattern; the wedding band has a beautiful delicate engraved vine design throughout
• Condition is Excellent – no known issues; these ring come from several different eras that range from 1910 to 1950 (estimated)
The Engagement Ring has a “14K” stamp, very faint (Circa 1900’s)
The Wedding Band has a “14K” then another “K” (unknown)
The Anniversary Band has a marking of “14K” and “ART CARVED” (circa 1950’s)
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.