2-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a stunning sapphire and diamond Bridal Ring Set that is done is 14K White Gold. The Engagement ring has a natural oval Bluish Teal Sapphire that that is set sideways in the mounting with a square soft edge halo of diamonds that surrounds it. There are also diamonds that run down each side of the band. All gems are prong set and the presentation is beautiful!
This set also has a very clean sleek white gold wedding band that is curved so that if fits with the Engagement Ring very nicely. These rings are fused together and they would make a great ring set to refresh your original Wedding Rings! These rings can be separated if need be so that it is still great for that bride to be where the Engagement Ring can be worn first and then both of them worn together again. (**Please just let me know what you would like in regards to keeping the rings together or separated! Thanks!)
• Size of each ring is a 7 (resizable – if you need this ring resized, please select your desired ring size from the drop down menu. Thank You!
• Weight of the ring set is 3.7 grams
• Total Diamond Carat Weight is approximately .25 of a Carat
• Size of the Sapphire is 6mm by 5mm = approximately .75 of a Carat
• Metal is 14K White Gold for each ring
• Height of the Engagement Ring mounting is 5.3mm
• Condition is Excellent – will be professionally cleaned, buffed and polished
• Hallmark is “14K” and “MALO” and “CN” and “D”
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.