2-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
When I saw this turtle desk set, I just had to have it!! It is a Heavy Brass Jeweled Turtle with a Baby Turtle on its back acting as a handle. The turtle’s shell is a hinged cover. Inside the Turtle, there is a Turtle letter opener and Turtle Magnifying Glass. So Fun!!
This wonderful piece is rather unique. It is meant to be on a desk top, hiding the Turtle magnifying glass and the turtle letter opener inside. It can also be used as a trinket box or paperweight if you so desire or any other figural home décor that you would like.
• It weighs almost one and a half pounds.
• It has a magnetic closure.
• It is adorned with amber topaz colored jewels.
• The inside has a black flocked velvet material.
• The hinged lid of the large turtle is held shut with a magnet.
• The Large turtle and little turtle on its back are a total of 3" high, 5 1/2" long and 3 1/8" wide.
• The little magnifying glass turtle inside is 1/2" high and 2 1/2" long and 1 5/8" wide with the magnifying glass in the center.
• The letter opener turtle inside is 2 1/2" long including the letter opener.
• It is in Excellent Condition with a very beautiful bright brass luster… Looks like New!! Love this Turtle Set! I believe this set was put out by the Bombay Company in 1973.
Occasion Suggestion: November Birthday, Graduation, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.