1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a gorgeous Aquamarine Trilogy ring that is done in 18K yellow gold and the mounting is done in white gold so that the blue of the Aquamarine gems are just as true as possible. There are three round Aquamarine gems that are a half of a carat each totaling 1.5 Total Carat Weight. The gems on the outer sides are very slightly lower than the primary center gem, but the size is the same and the color of the three gems are very well matched… this may not be reflected as well in the pictures due to lighting.
This ring has three fairly high basket settings, one per gem and each gem has a crown prong setting where there are eight prongs per stone. This ring is extremely well made and it presents beautifully when wearing. The depth of color of the Aquamarine gems is striking! Beautiful stones in a beautiful setting… a super ring!!
• Size of this ring is size 6.5 – Resizable - Sizing for this ring is FREE; please select your desired size from the drop down menu. Thank You!
• Weight of the ring is 2.80 grams
• Height of the setting is 5.3mm
• Width of the trilogy setting from west to east is 14mm
• Each gem measures 5.2mm = .50 of a carat each = 1.5 total carat weight
• Width of the band is 2.6mm at the base and it tapers upward to 1.2mm at the very top of the shoulder
• Condition is Excellent
• Hallmarks are “750” = European value for 18K Gold; there is no maker’s mark; estimated time period is circa 1940s
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.