2-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a beautiful vintage 10K solid yellow gold bypass style Wedding Band. It is a simple, yet artfully designed token of affection with thirteen (13) diamonds and its construction is fully indicative of artisan crafting from a by gone era. The bypass design gives the impression of a three row wrap, along with the use of white gold to accentuate the diamonds, elevates it above current "everybody has one" mall fodder. There is an illusion mounting in between each diamond that is prong set.
There is a clear "10K" mark for fineness on the upper inner part of the band. Weight is good for the form at about 2.3 grams. Condition is quite Excellent, even though this item is pre-owned. This ring is ready to commemorate a special commitment or just a nice day. Ring size is a 7. Its width is about 3/8 in. vertical at the front, and it gives a nice presentation when worn. So very pretty and unique!!
• Size is a 7 - Resizable - please select your desired ring size from the drop down menu. Sizing for this ring is FREE! Thank you!
• Weight is 2.3 grams
• Width at the top of the ring is approximately 3/8 of an inch
• Gems: All diamonds are genuine and measure approximately 1.5mm each; total number of diamonds is 13; Total Carat Weight is approximately .195 of a Carat; Diamonds are round single cut diamonds
• Condition is Excellent – no issues, Estate Item; Pre-Owned
• Hallmarks are “10K” and it looks like a couple of image marks, possibly European
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.