2-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a stunning 18K Yellow Gold and Genuine Diamond Ladies Wrist Watch. This watch was put out by the FESTINA Watch Company and the Model name is “Saphir”. This watch is made entirely of 18K gold with a mix of high gloss finish and matte finish in the center of the links. This watch has a nice, clean rectangular face with black roman numbers and black hands. Around the face of the watch is a row of gorgeous, genuine diamonds, each measuring approximately 1.5mm each for a total carat weight of 1.2 Carats. Just a gorgeous classy and very elegant watch from circa 1980s.
• Size of the face is 14.2mm in length and 15.4mm wide
• Weight of the watch is 53.5 grams
• Watch thickness is 5.8mm
• Crystal is a scratch resistant Sapphire Crystal and it is free of any scratches. Marks, etc. Exceptionally clean!
• This watch has been professionally cleaned and adjusted – no issues were found
• The band is a link band with a hidden fold in clasp… honestly so well hidden after it’s closed!!
• Condition is Excellent – Estimated Age is Circa 1980s
• Hallmarks are “FESTINA” and “SAPHIR” and all marking on the back of the case are found in a photo above (thought it would be easier to show than write out)
FESTINA – BRIEF HISTORY:
Festina was created in 1902 by the Stüdi family in the city of La Chaux-de-Fonds, in Switzerland. In 1935 the founding family transmitted the brand to businessman Willy Burkhard von Wilhelm. During World War II the company is established in Barcelona, Spain, a load of Adolf Hoffmann. In 1975, Georges Uhlmann, an entrepreneur who had a significant presence in the Spanish and Italian markets, acquired the firm.
In 1984, Miguel Rodríguez Domínguez from born in La Linea de la Concepción (Cadiz), acquired the Festina brand and all his rights.
The Festina brand derived from the Latin "Festina lente" which means: "Hurry up slowly", a phrase that according to Suetonio, is attributed to Augusto, known for his prudence: "Walk slowly if you want to arrive at a well done job sooner".
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.