2-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This is a gorgeous Lab Created Spinel Gold Vermeil Brooch that has gorgeous Filigree work throughout. This brooch is a classic brooch that has that Victorian Styling, but is more than likely made around the 1950s timeframe. So very feminine and delicate, it is just beautiful!!
The brooch has one center stone that tests out as a Spinel Gem, however because the edges are not very sharp, I believe that this is a Lab Created Spinel. The color of the Spinel gem is interesting. In different lights, the gem will have different color hues to it. As you see the pictures, the gem looks like a brown Topaz Gem, very pretty… but if you take it out of the light, you will see hues of indigo and purple, similar to an Iolite stone. I’ve even seen this gem look like an olive green stone… very interesting, because it does change color. The gem is held in place with a crown prong setting that does add some richness to the brooch.
The Gold Filigree work is beautiful with scrolls, mini flowers, gold dots and caviar beading. You just could not ask for more. Just wonderful!
• Size of the brooch is 2 inches from west to east and 1 ¼ of an inch from north to south
• Condition is Excellent – just wonderful, no gold loss, gem is clean
• Gem measures 18mm by 13.5mm
• Hallmarks are “STERLING” and “R” and “DANECRAFT” - markings date this item after 1945, more than likely circa 1950s.
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
2-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.