1-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Up for your consideration is a beautiful Black and White Enamel Butterfly Brooch set in 14K Yellow Gold. The Cloisonné Enamel Work has edging of gold between the black and white enamel work throughout the butterfly’s wings. The body of the butterfly and its antennae is solid 14K gold. The cutest part about this brooch is the white enamel parts are little flowers edged with gold and the rest of the wing has black enamel. Just a beautifully done brooch that is certain to put a smile on the new owner’s face. This is a great brooch for gift giving.
• Size of the brooch is 1.5 inches wide and 7/8 of an inch long
• Weight of the brooch is 4.95 grams
• Condition is Excellent – no issues at all
• Hallmarks are “14K” and “ITALY” and “B” for the maker’s mark
EXTRA SAVINGS!!! Live Promotion going on NOW!! If you purchase more than one item at the same time from my shop, please use Coupon Code “EXTRA10” to receive an additional $10.00 off your purchase(s). This Coupon Code will only work if you have more than one item in your cart from my shop and you purchase them at the same time. Thank You and Enjoy!!
• Etsy Site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• Pattern Site: www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
1-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that many countries have Custom Fees associated with any purchase. These Custom Fees range in percentage for what the purchased item is and what the value of the item is.
• The Custom Fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller has no way of paying for them, nor is it the responsibility of the Seller. The value of the item is the cost of your order minus any shipping / insurance charges. This is a value that cannot be changed. The values are defaulted from the Shipping Label Processing, so please bear that in mind. It is illegal to reduce the value of a purchased item.
Copy this link into your URL: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ Answer the questions that you can. Note: I normally use Shipping "USPS" for all items.
o Select the Country that you are purchasing from, in this case select “United States”
o Next select your Country’s name to determine where the item will be shipped
o Enter the item you want to purchase (Example: Bracelet)
o Enter the value of the item
o Estimate Shipping and Insurance (I incur some of these charges, so this is just to give you an estimate of your Custom Charges)
o Enter Quantity (1)
o Click Calculate Button
o The results will be presented for the info you entered
Follow me at any of these common sites:
• ETSY SITE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsVintageJewelry
• PATTERN SITE: https://www.carolsvintagejewelry.com
• FACEBOOK SITE: https://www.facebook.com/pg/carolsvintagejewelry/shop/
• PINTEREST SITE: https://www.pinterest.com/vignec/carol-ann-vigneault/
• INSTAGRAM SITE: https://www.instagram.com/carols_vintage_jewelry/
Currently, all Domestic orders will be shipped free of charge. **International folks, unfortunately I do need to charge a shipping fee of $16.00 to help offset my costs... apologies for that!! Any charges over $16.00, I will incur.
Yes, we do Layaway and Payment Plans. If you are interested in a payment plan for any item in my shop, please reach out to me and I'll work with you to set up a plan that works for you. I'll make every effort to make sure that you are able to get the item that you love!
Yes! REASONABLE offers are welcome and seriously considered.